Please be aware that no conference material will be printed in order to avoid paper waste.
Opening of session, introduction to participants:
- Roll call
- A brief speech by each nation (maximum 1 minute)
- Lobbying time
Move into formal debate:
- Roll call
- Main submitter takes the floor, reads out the resolution and gives an introductory speech
- Points of information to the main submitter
- Main submitter yields the floor
Time in favour of the resolution as a whole:
- Points and motions entertained until time in favour elapses
Time against the resolution as a whole:
- Points and motions entertained
- Amendment is submitted, submitter takes the floor
- Points and motions entertained in time in favour of the amendment
- Moving into time against the amendment
- Points and motions entertained in time against the amendment, amendments to the 2nd degree may be made.
- Voting procedure on the amendment
Back into time against the resolution as a whole:
- Motion to move into voting procedure on the resolution as a whole.
Vote on the resolution as a whole
This procedure will be repeated for each topic.
Below, we have found a few videos that show the MUN procedure:
Please notice that procedures may vary slightly between conferences.