The opening ceremony begins at 10.40, but delegates are requested to find their seats at 10.25.
Allocated seats for ambassadors, MUN directors, IB coordinators, and team members can be found in the first and second row.
- Welcome from the executive team
- Ambassador speeches by all ambassadors
- A brief musical feature by Langkaer’s music students
- Speech by the MUNLI 2018 opening speaker, leader of the Danish social liberal party [Radikale Venstre], Morten Østergaard
- The secretary general declares the conference open
Lunch will be served after the opening ceremony for all delegates and team members.
Ambassador speeches are requested to have a duration of around one minute.
About our opening speaker:
Morten Østergaard is the leader of the Danish Social Liberal Party [Radikale Venstre].
An MP since 2005, he has previously served as Denmark’s Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Economy and Interior, Minister for Research, Innovation and Higher Education and as Minister for Taxation. Østergaard holds a Master’s degree in political science from the University of Aarhus.