Committees of the General Assembly (GA)
President of the General Assembly: Amalia Villum Jakobsen
Vice-president of the General Assembly: Sofie Skovborg
Committee: The Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC) (GA1)
Chair: Amalia Villum Jakobsen
Co-Chair: Sofie Skovborg
1. The question of disarming the parties of the Syrian Civil War and eliminating the use of chemical weapons in the conflict.
Research report: GA1 – Syrian Civil War
2. The question of establishing a framework to prevent cyber attacks and to protect the digital infrastructure of sovereign states.
Research report: GA1 – cybersecurity
Committee: Special Political and Decolonization (SPECPOL) (GA4)
Chair: Jakob Rømer Haubjerg
Co-Chair: Melanie Olesen
1. The question of ensuring the peaceful and sustainable colonization of outer space.
Research report: GA4 – colonization of space
2. The question of protecting the human rights of the Palestinian people and other Arabs of the occupied territories.
Research Report: GA4 – Israel and Palestine
Committees of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
President of the Economic and Social Council: Camilla Green Hesel
Vice-president of the Economic and Social Council: Arnis Prokopovics
Committee: Commission on Sustainable Development (ECOSOC 1)
Chair: Camilla Green Hesel
Co-Chair: Arnis Prokopovics
1. The question of equal access to education: eradicating educational exclusion and inequality globally.
Research report: ECOSOC 1 – the right to education
2. The question of eliminating water scarcity and improving access to safe drinking water.
Research report: ECOSOC 1 – water management
Committee: Commission on the Status of Women (ECOSOC 3)
Chair: Branislav Stevonka
Co-Chair: Ula Rubazeviciute
1. The question of the right to abortion and the recognition, accessibility and safety of the choice.
Research Report: ECOSOC3 – the right to abortion
2. The question of eradicating sexual violence on(against) women in war zones
Research Report: ECOSOC 3 – eradicating sexual violence
For issues or questions related to the committees, please contact the Secretary General